Madison Day Surgery-Registered Nurse – Admissions and Recovery
July 7, 2022
A unique opportunity exists for an experienced Registered Nurse to work in a boutique Day Surgery in Hornsby. Come and be part of a warm and friendly team. The position is for approximately 3 to 4 days per week, casual and permanent part-time positions available.
Madison Day Surgery is the leading Ophthalmic provider to its community and surrounding suburbs and is part of the PresMed Day Hospital Group. PresMed specialises in the investment, commissioning and management of day hospital facilities in partnership with surgeons, and has established 6 major facilities in Chatswood, Epping, Central Coast, Hornsby, Blacktown and Tasmania, with more than 150 accredited surgeons associated with the group.
The role will be primarily based in areas of admissions/discharges, step down recovery, anaesthetics and assisting with intravitreal injections. Previous experience in Ophthalmology or operating theatre experience would be desirable but not essential. Support and training will be provided as part of induction process and ongoing up-skilling.
- Registered Nurse (Division 1) with current Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia registration with AHPRA
- Enrolled Nurse with current Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia registration with AHPRA
- A valid ‘Working with Children check’ will be required for this position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organised and efficient with effective planning skills including problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team or autonomously and deliver excellent clinical care
- Promote a culture of the upmost level of safety and care that embraces best practice and is able to evaluate practices and performance
- Full working rights in Australia
What we offer:
- We are located outside of Westfield Hornsby and 200 meter from Hornsby station, staff parking is also available
- A modern custom built specialist Hospital with state of the art technology
- Celebrations throughout the year with an emphasis on recognition of nursing milestones
- Access to materials for further education, conferences and trials of the latest technology
A health care worker must be fully vaccinated for COVID 19 as well as Flu vaccine in order to be eligible to work.
For more information, contact Director of Nursing, Meera on 02 8445 0633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
We ask that recruiters respect our internal recruitment process and refrain from contacting us, or referring candidates to this role.
Apply for Madison Day Surgery-Registered Nurse – Admissions and Recovery
Please ensure that you include a cover letter and cv