Registered Nurse – Admissions and Recovery
March 17, 2022
A unique opportunity exists for an experienced Registered Nurse who is wishing to diversify their skillset in Ophthalmology. Be part of a team of warm and friendly nurses and administrative personnel. The position is for approximately 3 days per week, offering casual or permanent part-time.
Madison Day Surgery is the leading ophthalmic provider to its community and centre-of-excellence, who continually achieve outstanding patient satisfaction results. Madison Day Surgery is part of the PresMed Day Hospital Group.
PresMed specialises in the investment, commissioning and management of day hospital facilities in partnership with surgeons, and has established 5 major facilities in Chatswood, Epping, the Central Coast, Hornsby and Blacktown, with more than 150 accredited surgeons associated with the group.
The role will be primarily based in areas of admissions, recovery and assisting with intravitreal injections. Previous experience in ophthalmology or operating theatre experience would be desirable but not essential. Support and training will be provided as part of induction processes and ongoing up-skilling.
- Registered Nurse (Division 1) with current Nursing & Midwifery Board of Australia registration
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Tertiary Nursing Qualifications or recognised Nursing Certificate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Organised and efficient with effective planning skills
- Ability to work in a team and deliver excellent clinical care
- A considerate and appropriate attitude
- Promote a culture of the upmost level of safety and care that embraces best practice and is able to evaluate practices and performance
- Full working rights in Australia
What we offer:
- We are located outside of Westfield Hornsby and 200 meter from Hornsby station, staff parking is also available
- A modern custom built specialist Hospital with state of the art technology
- Celebrations throughout the year with an emphasis on recognition of nursing milestones
- Access to materials for further education, conferences and trials of the latest technology
- High patient satisfaction feedback rating
A valid ‘Working with Children check’ will be required for this position. We are an equal opportunity employer. A health care worker must be fully vaccinated (2 or 3 doses) for COVID 19 in order to be eligible to work.
For more information, contact call Meera on 02 8445 0633 or email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We ask that recruiters respect our internal recruitment process and refrain from contacting us, or referring candidates to this role.
Apply for Registered Nurse – Admissions and Recovery
Please ensure that you include a cover letter and cv